The 12 Days of PXmas – Day Four

Montilla-Moriles is the known as “The Empire of the Pedro Ximénez” where this grape variety flourishes in perfect viticultural conditions.

95% of the grapes grown in the region are Pedro Ximénez with the remaining 5% made up with the eight other varieties authorized by the Consejo Regulador.

These being Baladi, Verdejo, Airén, Moscatel, Torrontés, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay & Macabeo.

The Harvest at Bodegas Robles – Photo courtesy of José Fangueiro

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

sixteen + one =